Iced Coconut Milk Mocha Macchiato
- 1 cup of chilled Eight O'Clock Barista Blends Mocha Macchiato
- ⅓ cup of Vanilla Coconut Milk
- ⅔ cup of Vanilla Almond Milk Creamer
- Few drops Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Chocolate Syrup
- Brew your coffee and then place in freezer to chill while making remaining drink.
- Fill a tall glass 3/4th with ice. Add coconut milk, creamer and vanilla extract. Stir.
- Slowly pour chilled coffee on top.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Grab your marker and cup, now you're a certified barista!